1. If you have not paid your uniform fee, it is due now. We will start distributing uniforms soon to those who have paid their fee.
2. Upcoming Meet Fee Due Dates
-San Antonio Invitational- LEVEL 5-10 ONLY $105 Past Due
- Houston Nat'l Invitational - LEVEL 7-10 ONLY - $120 Past Due
- Galveston Winter Invitational - LEVEL 6-10 ONLY - Level 6-7 $87, Level 8-10 $103 Due by
3. - Valeri Liukin Men's Invitational (WOGA) - LEVEL 6-10 ONLY - The tentative schedule is on their website. Check it out. http://www.woga.net/uploads/2017_VL_TENTATIVE_Schedule.pdf
4. Meet Bags - For new team members, your child will need a bag for his warm ups, shoes, snacks, water bottle, etc. during meets. This is the suggested bag to purchase https://www.amazon.com/adidas-Defender-II-Duffel-Bag/dp/B00UHD8XO0/ref=dp_ob_title_sports. The booster club is not ordering or providing this bag, we just encourage you to order or buy at the Adidas Outlet. Most of the boys have the Adidas Defender XS Duffel - Black with white or silver letters. This link has been updated with the newer version of the bag.
-The person who does our embroidery will not be back until the end of December, so we will have to wait until then to have the bags embroidered. Please just make sure the bag has a tag or something so the boys do not get theirs mixed up.
5. Holiday Party -The Holiday Party is this Saturday, December 2 from 6:00-9:00. Party will be at the Pflugerville Community Church. The sign-up genuis has been sent out. Please RSVP and sign up to bring food and help set up or clean up.
6. Brown Santa Volunteer Effort is December 3rd 3:00 to 5:00.
The warehouse location this year is:
2222 W. Rundberg Ln.
Bldg. 3, Ste. 500 Austin, 78758
* Please bring an unwrapped puzzle for the 6 to 10 age group. Every toy counts!
7. Reminder- Half of pledge amounts are due by Jan. 1. The remaining balance will be due March 1.
Hope you all have a great week!
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
website - capitalmensteam.com
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!