1. I am sorry for the last minute email, but I just heard from the lady who does the embroidery for our bags. She will be in town this w...
Embroidery & uniforms
January 12, 2018
I hope you are having a great week.
1. Meet Fees - REMINDER - Make Checks out to CMTBC (Capital Men's Team Booster Club) and write in the memo...
January 23, 2018
November 14, 2017
I can't believe that it is almost Thanksgiving!
1. If you have not paid your uniform fee, it is due now. We will start distributing uniforms soon to those who have paid their fee.
2. Mock Meet has been cancelled for this year.
3. Upcoming Meet Fee Due Dates
-San Antonio Invitational- LEVEL 5-10 ONLY $105 Due by 11/22/17
- Houston Nat'l Invitational - LEVEL 7-10 ONLY - $120 Due 11/22/17
- Galveston Winter Invitational - LEVEL 6-10 ONLY - Level 6-7 $87, Level 8-10 $103 Due by
4. - Valeri Liukin Men's Invitational (WOGA) - LEVEL 6-10 ONLY - The tentative schedule is on their website. Check it out. http://www.woga.net/uploads/2017_VL_TENTATIVE_Schedule.pdf
5. Meet Bags - For new team members, your child will need a bag for his warm ups, shoes, snacks, water bottle, etc. during meets. This is the suggested bag to purchase https://www.amazon.com/adidas-Defender-II-Duffel-Bag/dp/B00UHD8XO0/ref=dp_ob_title_sports. The booster club is not ordering or providing this bag, we just encourage you to order or buy at the Adidas Outlet. Most of the boys have the Adidas Defender XS Duffel - Black with white or silver letters. This link has been updated with the newer version of the bag.
-The person who does our embroidery will not be back until the end of December, so we will have to wait until then to have the bags embroidered. Please just make sure the bag has a tag or something so the boys do not get theirs mixed up.
6. Butter Braid Fundraiser-They will be delivered this Wednesday, November 15th at 4:30. Please make arrangements to pick them up then, since they need to stay frozen.
7. Holiday Party - We are happy to announce our team Holiday Party is scheduled for Saturday, December 2 from 6:00-9:00. Party will be at the Pflugerville Community Church (we are just renting a room and the gym from the church). Kate Yarnell is seeking volunteers to help plan this fun party. If you can help please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Reminder: Level 5-10 will need dark navy socks with their uniforms. The only socks we have found that match are the Georges brand at walmart. They are dress socks. Please make sure your athlete has more than one pair in their bag at competition. They tend to get lost!
9. Reminder- Half of pledge amounts are due by Jan. 1. The remaining balance will be due March 1.
Hope you all have a fantastic week!
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!