5. Meet Bags - For new team members, your child will need a bag for his warm ups, shoes, snacks, water bottle, etc. during meets. This is the suggested bag to purchase.https://www.amazon.com/adidas-Defender-Extra-Small-Duffel/dp/B004CYFW26. The booster club is not ordering or providing this bag, we just encourage you to order or buy at the Adidas Outlet. Most of the boys have the Adidas Defender XS Duffel - Black with white or silver letters.
-The person who does our embroidery will not be back until the end of December, so we will have to wait until then to have the bags embroidered. Please just make sure the bag has a tag or something so the boys do not get theirs mixed up.
6. Butter Braid Fundraiser should be in your folder in the team box. Orders are due this Friday, November 10th by the end of practice at 8:30. They will be delivered on Wednesday, November 15th at 4:30. Please make arrangements to pick them up then, since they need to stay frozen.
7. Holiday Party - We are happy to announce our team Holiday Party is scheduled for Saturday, December 2 from 6:00-9:00. Party will be at the Pflugerville Community Church (we are just renting a room and the gym from the church). Kate Yarnell is seeking volunteers to help plan this fun party. If you can help please contact Kate.
8. Reminder: Level 5-10 will need dark navy socks with their uniforms. The only socks we have found that match are the Georges brand at walmart. They are dress socks. Please make sure your athlete has more than one pair in their bag at competition. They tend to get lost!
9. Reminder- Half of pledge amounts are due by Jan. 1. The remaining balance will be due March 1.
Hope you all have a fantastic week!
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!