100-a-thon was great last night. Thanks to all who came! I hope you were able to enjoy visiting with each other!
1.Uniform money is due. Please place a check in the treasurer box or get with Jeff if you would like him to invoice you through square. The cost is $75 for level 4. Any level 5-10 who are wearing the same size whites or who turned in their old whites are also $75. Everyone else is $90. As soon as the uniforms arrive, I will get them put together and distributed. list of level 5-10 who play $75 was sent in e-mail.
2. Upcoming Meet Fee Due Dates-Please make note that there are 4 meet fees due in November. Please plan accordingly. You are welcome to pay them early.
-Acrotex meet fee of $40 is past due. Please get this in ASAP.
Uniforms have been ordered, but they will not be in by the Acrotex meet. Please plan on the athletes wearing their navy workout shirts and either a capital shirt or a navy, red, or white t-shirt.
- Valeri Liukin Men's Invitational (WOGA) - LEVEL 6-10 ONLY - $110 due by 10/20/17
-Star Center Invitational-LEVEL 4-6 and Technical Sequence ONLY - Level 4-6 $85, Level 7-10 $90 Due by 11/22/17
-San Antonio Invitational- LEVEL 5-10 ONLY $105 Due by 11/22/17
- Houston Nat'l Invitational - LEVEL 7-10 ONLY - $120 Due 11/22/17
- Galveston Winter Invitational - LEVEL 6-10 ONLY - Level 6-7 $87, Level 8-10 $103 Due by 11/28/17
3. Meet Bags - For new team members, your child will need a bag for his warm ups, shoes, snacks, water bottle, etc. during meets. This is the suggested bag to purchase. https://www.amazon.com/adidas-Defender-Extra-Small-Duffel/dp/B004CYFW26. The booster club is not ordering or providing this bag, we just encourage you to order or buy at the Adidas Outlet. Most of the boys have the Adidas Defender XS Duffel - Black with white or silver letters.
-The person who does our embroidery will not be back until the end of December, so we will have to wait until then to have the bags embroidered. Please just make sure the bag has a tag or something so the boys do not get theirs mixed up.
4. Yankee Candle Fundraiser is due October 23rd no later than 5:00. Please make sure and put your order form and payment in the fundraising folder in the box.
5. Holiday Party - We are happy to announce our team Holiday Party is scheduled for Saturday, December 2 from 6:00-9:00. Party will be at the Pflugerville Community Church (we are just renting a room and the gym from the church). Kate Yarnell is seeking volunteers to help plan this fun party. If you can help please contact Kate.
6. Reminder: Level 5-10 will need dark navy socks with their uniforms. The only socks we have found that match are the Georges brand at walmart. They are dress socks. Please make sure your athlete has more than one pair in their bag at competition. They tend to get lost!
Wow, that's alot of info. Hope you all have a fantastic week!
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!