Hey Team. Upper level boys competed at the Region 3 Gymnastic Meet in Kansas City this weekend. Boys performed well, and a few received medals. Nice job boys! Here are a few updates for the team.
1. Level 6-10 Regional Meet Fee is $130 due this week. You can place a check in the Treasurer Folder or Jeff can invoice you, which ever option, please try to get this paid this week.
2. There will be no practice today for Level 6-10 only.
3. Level 4-5 Capital Last Chance Meet is $40 - this is past due. If you have not paid, please pay as soon as possible.
Level 4-5 State Meet Fee is $70 - This is also past due. If you have not paid, please pay as soon as possible.
4. Sign up Genius was emailed out this weekend. Thank you Cheryl Peterson. Please take the time to look this over and volunteer your time. We will need level 6-10 gymnasts and parents to work the meet and concession stands, and a lot of parents for setup and clean up.
5. End of Year Pool Party is scheduled for Sunday, June 4th from 6:00-9:00 pm at the Falcon Pointe Pool in Pflugerville. The Booster Club will provide pizza and drinks. We will ask for parents to bring a dessert or side dish. Susan will also distribute the Mixed Bag Fundraiser at this party to kick off the first fundraiser of the 2017-2018 season. Amelia will send out a Sign up Genius. Please RSVP so we know how much pizza to order.
6. We might have a few openings on the Booster Club Board for Member at Large for the 2017-2018 season. A Member at Large comes to the board meetings and can give opinions or ideas, they just do not vote on items. If you are interested, please reply to this email and let me know. We will also be voting on the President Position and the Secretary Position for next year, so if you want your name in the hat, please let me know. We will be voting on these positions at our next board meeting on May 16th.
Thanks and have a great week.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!