1. I am sorry for the last minute email, but I just heard from the lady who does the embroidery for our bags. She will be in town this w...
Embroidery & uniforms
January 12, 2018
I hope you are having a great week.
1. Meet Fees - REMINDER - Make Checks out to CMTBC (Capital Men's Team Booster Club) and write in the memo...
January 23, 2018
March 5, 2017
Hey Team. Here's a quick email with a few reminders.
1. Balance of Pledge is Past Due. If you have not paid all of your pledge amount, please do so as soon as possible. Checks should be made out to CMTBC and placed in the Treasurer folder with "pledge" and gymnasts name in the memo line.
2. Coach Greg put the Spring Break schedule in the folders. Here is the workout schedule for week of March 13-18.
Level 4: Tues & Thur - 4:00-6:00 (Regular w/o time), No Workout on Saturday, March 18th
Level 5: Mon & Wed - 4:00-6:30 (Regular w/o time), No Workout on Friday, March 17th
Level 6: Mon-Thur - 10:00-2:00, No Workout on Friday, March 17th
Level 7+: Mon-Thur - 10:00-2:00, No Workout on Friday, March 17th
3. Meet Fees:
- State Meet for Level 4 & 5 - $70 - due 3/15
- Capital Last Chance Meet - Level 4 & 5 - $40 due 3/31
Thank you and enjoy the weekend. Safe travels to Bryan.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!