I hope everyone had a great time in Orlando and arrived home safely. Level 4 and 5's have their first home meet this Sunday at Crenshaw's. Good Luck boys! Just a reminder that the meet schedules are listed by level on our website at capitalmensteam.com. The schedules are also posted in the gym on the wall above the men's team folders.
1. Meet Fees - REMINDER - Make Checks out to CMTBC (Capital Men's Team Booster Club) and write in the memo line what the check is for.
- Crenshaws City Wide - Level 4 & 5 ($40) Past Due 1/6/17 (Meet date is this Sunday, Jan 29th). Gym opens at 3:30, but they've asked parents not to arrive before 3:30. Opening ceremony is at 3:45 & warmup and competition begins at 4:00. Awards scheduled for 6:00.
- Texas State Championships - Level 6-10 - ($100) Due 1/30.
- Bryan Invitational - Level 5-10 - $75 due 1/31
- Acrotex City Wide - Level 4 & 5 is possibly scheduled for Feb 26th. I don't have confirmation or meet fee amount yet, but payment should be due end of Jan/early Feb
- Capital Last Chance - Level 4-5 - $40 due by 3/31
2. Capital Last Chance Meet - Meet date has been confirmed and is scheduled for Sunday, April 9th at 1:00 pm. This meet is only for Level 4 & 5. We will need volunteers for concessions, setup, cleanup, etc. More details to come.
3. If you are interested in becoming a board member of our booster club, we have the President and the Secretary positions available for next year. We have one motivated parent willing to take on the President position, but if anyone else is interested please get in touch with me. We will be voting on these positions in an upcoming board meeting. New board will begin on June 1, 2017.
4. Our last fundraiser of the year is World's Finest Chocolate! If you still have money due for your pledge amount...consider selling chocolate. Shelley Morris has boxes for sale. Boxes cost $30 (some have $1 bars and some are $2 bars). You pay for the box upfront and then make $30 profit once you've sold the chocolate. If you are interested, please contact Shelley at email@example.com.
5. Coach Lee is going to start up the Sunday clinics again starting in February. Look for more information from Coach Lee coming soon.
6. Remainder of Pledge amount is due no later than March 1st.
Thank you and have a great weekend.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!