Hey Team. Sand Dollar Whitlow Invitational is right around the corner. Read below for some changes to the schedule coming up.
1. There will be no practice on Thursday, Jan 19th - Monday, Jan 23 because all of the coaches will be in Orlando for the gymnastic meet.
2. Next Monday, 1/16 on MLK day, practice schedule is at the normal time.
3. Meet Fees - REMINDER - Make Checks out to CMTBC (Capital Men's Team Booster Club) and write in the memo line what the check is for.
- Crenshaws City Wide - Level 4 & 5 ($40) Past Due 1/6/17 (Meet date is Sunday, Jan 29th). Tentatively, warm up will be around 3:00 or 3:30 and meet should finish up before dinner.
- Texas State Championships - Level 6-10 - ($100) Due 1/30.
- Bryan Invitational - Level 5-10 - $75 due 1/31
- Acrotex City Wide - Level 4 & 5 is possibly scheduled for Feb 26th. I don't have confirmation or meet fee amount yet, but payment should be due end of Jan/early Feb
- Capital Last Chance - Level 4-5 - $40 due by 3/31
4. Capital Last Chance Meet - Meet date has been confirmed and is scheduled for Sunday, April 9th at 1:00 pm. This meet is only for Level 4 & 5. We will need volunteers for concessions, setup, cleanup, etc. More details to come.
5. Our last fundraiser of the year is World's Finest Chocolate! If you still have money due for your pledge amount...consider selling chocolate. Shelley Morris has boxes for sale. Boxes cost $30 (some have $1 bars and some are $2 bars). You pay for the box upfront and then make $30 profit once you've sold the chocolate. If you are interested, please contact Shelley.
6. Coach Lee is going to start up the Sunday clinics again starting in February. Look for more information from Coach Lee coming soon.
I think that about wraps it up. Have a great week.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!