Hey Team. I can't wait to watch all of the boys at the mock meet in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm Looking forward to the upcoming season!
1. This Friday, October 28th, all practices, all levels will end at 6:30. Please plan accordingly. Note: there is no change to the schedule on Halloween (Mon, 10/31). Coaches understand if kids leave early on Halloween, but they are welcome to stay for the full practice.
2. Upcoming Meet Fee Due Dates
- Whitlow Invitational (Disney Meet) - PAST DUE - If you still have not paid, please contact Jeff Peterson and have him invoice you for the meet so it can be paid quickly. We need to send in our registration this week.
- Houston Nat'l Invitational - Level 7-10 ($115) Due 11/9/16
- Star Center Invitational - Level 4 - 6, Level 4 & 5 ($80), Level 6 ($85) Due 11/9/16
- San Antonio Invitational - Level 7-10 ($95) Due 11/23/16
3. Mock Meet & Team Picture (following meet) is scheduled for Sunday, 11/13/16 from 10:00-1:30. All gymnasts should come dressed in their uniforms. For those that have their uniforms, please have the boys try them on to make sure the size is correct and let us know if changes need to be made. For those that are waiting on their uniforms because they had to be ordered, they should be delivered soon. I will contact you individually to coordinate a pick up time. Please plan to stay after the meet so we can get a team picture of all the boys in their uniforms (if the weather is nice, it's possible we will go down to the lake off of Kingston Lacy to take the picture). Note, there will not be a concession stand at the mock meet, so plan accordingly.
4. Our Next Fundraiser is Butter Braid. Heather Morse is kicking off this fundraiser on Friday, Oct 28th and will run until November 9th. This has been a very popular fundraiser in the past. They are braided pastries only available through fundraising. It's a tasty side to have over the Christmas Holidays. If you want a sneak peak, check out https://butterbraid.com. Deliveries will be made at the Mock Meet, so plan to bring a cooler to keep them cold. Check your folders for the forms. Completed forms/orders and checks should be placed in the Fundraiser Folder no later than Wednesday, November 9th.
5. Holiday Party is scheduled for Saturday, 12/3/16 from 5:00-8:00. We really need parents to volunteer with party planning. Please email Amelia if you are interested. I will send out a separate email with party details.
6. Shelley Morris still has a lot of boxes of World's Finest Chocolate. Boxes cost $30 and total box sells for $60... for a profit of $30 towards your pledge. Please contact Shelley if you are interested in selling this chocolate as a fundraiser.
Thanks and hope your having a great week.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!