Hey Team. It's been a while since I've sent an email, so thought I would send out a few reminders.
1. Upcoming Meet Fee Due Dates
- Valeri Liukin Men's Invitational (WOGA) - LEVEL 6-10 ONLY - $100 due by 10/1/16 - - -PAST DUE
- Sand Dollar/Whitlow Invitational (DISNEY) - Level 4-7 $95 (you pay $45), Level 8-10 $100 (you pay $50) Due 10/15/16. The booster club will pay $50 of the entry fee for each gymnast with the corporate matching funds we received. If you are not going to Whitlow, the booster club will credit you $50 towards the Spinner Meet.
- Galveston Winter Invitational - LEVEL 6-10 ONLY - Level 6-7 $85, Level 8-10 $105 Due by 11/5/16
- Houston Nat'l Invitational - LEVEL 7-10 ONLY - $115 Due 11/5
2. 2016 Mass-Tech Men's Clinic Sat, 11/4 & 11/5 (please see Coach Lee's latest email sent 10/3 for clinic details)- Optional Clinic for all levels
Date: Sat, Nov 5, 2016
Location: 1230 Ulrich Road, Tomball, Texas 77375
Cost: Level 4 & 5 $80 early reg/$95 at door, Level 6+ $130 early reg/$145 at the door
3. Yankee Candle Fundraiser will kick off this Friday. Thank you Susan for organizing this! Susan should have the fundraising packets in the boys' folders on Friday. Fundraiser will run through Friday, Oct 21. We also still have World's Finest Chocolate Fundraiser that will be on going. contact Shelley Morris if you would like to buy a box of chocolate.
4. Uniforms - A few of you are waiting for new uniforms that are on order. They should be here in the next two weeks. I will contact you when they arrive.
5. Holiday Party - We are happy to announce our team Holiday Party is scheduled for Saturday, December 3 from 5:00-8:00. Party will be at the Pflugerville Community Church (we are just renting a room and the gym from the church). Amelia Folkes is seeking volunteers to help plan this fun party. If you can help please contact Amelia
4. Reminder Level 5+ will require navy socks with their uniform. They now sell a 3 pack of navy socks at Walmart (Thank you Amanda for that info). It's the George Brand.
Thanks and have a great week.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!