Thank you for coming out to the 100-a-thon and for all of the parents who brought items for the potluck and helped with set-up and clean-up. It's always fun getting the team together and to finally watch some of their skills. Here are some updates and reminders.
1. There will be No workout for Level 6-10 this Friday, 9/23 and Saturday, 9/24 because of the Future Stars meet. Level 4 and 5 workouts will go on as usual on Friday and Saturday.
2. Team Shirts - Sorry we did not have enough inventory for a few of the new gymnasts to buy a team shirt. I have an order request for the following gymnasts (Cohen, Michah, Artis, Isaiah Morris, Will O'Connor and Xavier Bradford) and Parent requests for Amelia, Rhonda and Paul T. If you would like to purchase a team shirt for yourself or if your son is new to the team and will need to purchase a shirt to go with his uniform, please reply to this email and let me know the size. I will place orders for new team shirts by Friday, Sept 30th.
3. Socks for Level 5-10 - All boys level 5-10 will need navy socks to wear with the competition pants as part of their uniform. The only socks we have found that match the uniform are sold at Walmart as a 3-pack (navy, black and tan). Here is a link to the socks for your reference. https://www.walmart.com/ip/George-Boys-Flat-Crew-Socks-3-Pack/24841610. The booster club will not provide socks, this is your responsibility.
4. Upcoming Meet Fee Due Dates
- Valeri Liukin Men's Invitational (WOGA) - LEVEL 6-10 ONLY - $100 due by 10/1/16
6. Shelley Morris kicked off our next fundraiser, World's Finest Chocolate. If you would like to purchase a box, please contact Shelley Morris. Profits from this fundraiser will go directly towards your son's pledge amount. Next fundraiser is Yankee Candle starting in October. Note: All fundraisers are optional.
7. Pledges - Half of the pledge amount is due no later than January 1, 2017. The remaining balance is due no later than March 1, 2017. Individual Fundraising profits will go towards your pledge. Pledge amounts can be paid in full any time, or paid partially each month. Just write a check for the amount you want to pay and make sure you write "pledge" in the memo line and place in the Treasurer Folder. If you want to pay by credit card, you can pay using square (you can request an invoice from Jeff Peterson ). The new pledge amounts for the 2016-2017 season are:
Level 4 - $325
Level 5 - $375
Level 6 - $450
Level 7-10 - $500
Have a great week!
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!