1. 100-a-thon and Team Party!! is Sunday, September 18th at 5:00pm. Please look for the Signup Genius coming in an email soon. We will need parents to sign up to bring main dishes, sides, drinks, etc. This will be a fun time to mingle, meet other parents and watch the boys perform skills. Shelley will also have World's Finest Chocolate if you want to participate in that fundraiser.
Please come to the 100-a-thon prepared to pay the $75 uniform rental fee and $15-$36 for competition pants (for level 5+). We will also have a limited selection of team shirts for the new team mates to purchase.
Buy Backs - Reminder for parents to bring competition pants and team shirts that their son has grown out of to the 100-a-thon. Please place each item in a ziplock bag with a parent name, identify item and write the size on the bag.
2. Per Coach Lee, there will be NO Sunday session this month. There will be one scheduled in the month of October.
3. Upcoming Meet Fee Due Dates
- Valeri Liukin (WOGA) - Level 6-10 only - $100 due by 10/1/16
- Sand Dollar/Whitlow Invitational (Disney) - All Levels - Level 4-7 $95, Level 8-10 $100 due 10/15/16
- Galveston Winter Invitational - Level 6-10 Only - Level 6-7 $85, Level 8-10 $105 due by 11/5/16
- Houston Nat'l Invitational - Level 7-10 Only - $115 due 11/5/16
As always, have a great week.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!