Wow! This season flew by and now it's time to celebrate the team and their accomplishments. The boys have come a long way this year and it showed!
1. *Capital Team Party *- Please join us on Sunday, June 5th from 6:00-9:00 pm at Falcon Point Pool in Pflugerville for an end of season team pool party. We will provide pizza and drinks. We might ask families to bring a side or dessert, so look out for future emails on this. Susan will be starting our first fundraiser on 6/5. She will distribute fundraiser forms at the party for cute bags (same fundraiser we did last year). Profits from this will go towards next seasons (2016/2017) pledge.
2. *Uniform Returns* - Cheryl and I will be collecting uniforms this Wednesday and Thursday, and next Wed/Thur. Please make sure the uniforms and warm ups are washed and clean. Please make sure to return the uniform and w/u on the following days and times. Note: You do not need to return the "whites" (competition long pants) or the team shirt. You own these items. You need to return step-in, shorts and warm-up suit.
Wed 5/4 - Cheryl will be at the gym 5:00-6:30 Thur 5/5 - Tehra will be at the gym at 5:45-7:30 Wed 5/11 - Cheryl will be at the gym 5:00-6:30 Thur 5/12 - Tehra will be at the gym 5:45-7:30
3.* Summer Workouts *- Coach Greg will be putting notices in the boys folders about what level they will compete next season. Greg is heading to nationals this week where he will learn the new routines for next season. Summer workouts start on Monday, June 6th. Here is the following summer schedule:
Level 4: Tues/Thur 4:00-6:00 & Sat 9:00-11:00 Level 5: MWF 4:00-6:30 Level 6: Mon/Tues/Thur/Fri 10:00-2:30 (boys need to pack a lunch, they will take a break from 12:00-12:30 and eat lunch) Level 7: M-F 10:00-2:30 (boys need to pack a lunch, they will take a break from 12:00-12:30 and eat lunch)
4. *Check your folders* end of this week. Jeff will be putting financial statements in the folders. Please check and make sure you are all paid up for the season.
5. Keep Austin Beautiful Community Service Event - Tina Trimble is working on our last community service event of the season. She will check with Pflugerville Parks dept and see if we can help clean up on Sunday, May 22nd. More details to come.
6. Sunday Open Gym - Coach Lee is still finalizing the details, but he is working on starting an open gym this summer every other Sunday. This will be a two hour event, less structured than practice and will give the boys opportunities to work on specific skills. This is optional and will have a separate charge than the team fees. More details to come.
Thanks for reading. Have a great week. I'm looking forward to the party on Sunday, 6/5.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!