Hey Group. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and ate plenty. I know I did. Here's the latest from the team.
1. Please check your folders. Heather Morse has distributed the forms for the Butter Braid Fundraiser. Thank you Heather. Great time of year for this to have over the Christmas Holidays or to give away as gifts. Fundraiser is starting today and will end on Friday, December 11th. Please have your form and checks (made out to CMTBC) in the Treasurer Folder no later than Friday, 12/11. Pickup for the Butter Braids will be on Thursday, 12/17 beginning at 4:30 at the gym.
2. Brown Santa - Capital Giving Back - is this Sunday, 12/6 from 4:00-6:00. Thank you Tina for organizing this fun event. Address is 9101 Wall Street, Bldg. 10, Suite 1030, Austin, 78753. Activities include wrapping, sorting toys, sorting family and food boxes. If you can, please bring a toy, stuffed animal or book to donate. Please RSVP with Tina Trimble.
3. Valeri Liukin Invitational for Level 6-10 is on Dec 11-13. The schedule has changed. I'm attaching the new schedule.
4. Meet Fee Due Dates - We have a lot of meet fees coming up. Please try and pay these meet fees by our deadline to insure we have the money needed to register your gymnast for the meet. All of the money for the meet fee goes directly to the hosting gym, and has to be sent in by the deadline for us to compete. All checks made out to CMTBC with note for what payment is for. Can also email Jeff Peterson at email@example.com if you want to pay by credit card. Send him an email request and he will invoice you and you can pay with a credit card.
Houston National Invitational - Level 7-10 only - Past Due - $115 entry fee
Crenshaw's City Wide - Level 4 & 5 only - Still tentative schedule of 1/30-1/31, meet fee is $25 due 12/11
San Antonio Invitational - Level 5 & 6 only - $100 entry fee due 12/11
Star Center Invitational - Level 4 & 5 only - $80 entry fee due 12/11
Spinner Invitational - All Levels - $70 entry fee due 1/8
5. Half of pledge amounts should be paid by Jan 1. Remainder of balance due 3/1. Parents can pay partial payments as they wish, to spread out the cost. Pledge amounts by level are listed below.
Level 4 - $475
Level 5 - $525
Level 7-10 - $575
Thank you so much.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!