1. Jeff Peterson, CMTBC Treasurer (and fine parent, I might add) will be at the gym 7:30 on Wednesday, 6:00 pm on Thursday and 6:30 on Friday if you want to pay uniform fees, pledge fees or meet fees by credit card. Otherwise all of these can be paid by check (made out to CMTBC) and placed in the Treasurer folder.
2. Please check your folders. The latest statements will be placed in there this evening.
3. Meet fee for Level 6-10 Valeri Liukin Invitational is $100, due Oct 10th.
4. Susan will be starting the Yankee Candle Fundraiser this week. Check your folders on Friday, 10/9 for the order forms. The fundraiser will run from October 9th - October 24th. Profit for the Yankee Candles is 40%.
5. Team Shirts - We are going to place an order for a few more team shirts. If any parents are interested in buying a shirt for themselves (to wear at the meets), please respond to this email and let me know if men's or women's fit and what size. Thank you to those that have already responded.
6. Level 5-10 also need to purchase navy socks to wear with competition pants ("whites") during meets. Please have these by the Mock Meet on November 15th. The booster club does not sell or buy this item. The only socks we could find that match the uniform are at Walmart. They are in a 3 pack with navy, white and tan.
7. Gymnastics Clinic in Houston Nov 21-22. Please see Lee's latest email sent Monday, 10/5 for more specific details. Waiver needs to be signed, etc. Level 6-10 clinic is on Saturday, 11/21 from 9:00am-4:30pm. Level 4 and 5 is on Sunday, 11/22 from 9:00am-2:00pm. Clinic fees are $80 for Level 4 & 5 and Level 6-10 $130. Deadlines for entries is Friday, November 6. If you plan to attend, please plan to have your payment in the "Coaches" folder by Friday, October 30 so the coaches have enough time to register our gymnasts.
That wraps it up. Have a fantastic week!
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!